While visions of sugar plums are dancing in your heads, the auction committee is dreaming up all kinds of amazing things for the 80’s inspired FOOTLOOSE Auction that we are excited to share!
- First off, mark your calendars and save the dates…
- Family Night is back on Friday, May 5th.
- Saturday, May 6th Adult Auction Evening.
- In January, we will host a kickoff event (Date & Time TBD) and launch business procurement.
- Next month, we will be actively looking for auction sponsors, so if you already know of a business that would like to sponsor, please contact Monica Flora in the Development Office.
- Parent Procurement begins January 31st so start thinking about all those awesome auction items, trips, parties, etc. that you’d like to donate.
- Sign up to Volunteer! The auction is a great way to get your volunteer hours in while having a great time. Sign up for your preferred committee HERE. Families who are new to the school, the auction is a great way to get to know parents in your child’s class and across all grade levels.
We are looking forward to kicking off our Sunday shoes & cutting loose with y’all while raising funds for our incredible school!
Your 2023 Auction Co-Chairs,
Sarah Dupuis, Heatherlynn Genna, Becky Levich, Susan Leonardson & Lori Roozen