St. Anne Alum – we want to hear from you!
It is important to us that you remain a part of St. Anne Parish School. You are always welcome to attend school events, take a tour of the school, or simply a walk down memory lane looking at old class pictures. If you are planning a class reunion we would be happy to help you.
Please contact Monica Flora, Development Director at 206-282-3538 x107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alumni Reunion News:
Come join the class of ’68 in celebrating their 50th year reunion from St. Anne School.
- Celebrate the “good old days” and reminisce about grade school years at St. Anne School. Feel free to bring siblings & spouses.
- Casual Dress. Light snacks will be served. Beer, wine and soft drinks available for a small donation or feel free to bring your own beverage of choice.
- $5/cash per person minimum suggested donation at the door.
- Parking available on the school playground or church parking lot. There are several good restaurants within a few blocks of the school if you want to grab dinner beforehand (5 Spot, Betty’s, Domani Pizzeria & Restaurant, HIlltop Ale House, Paragon and don’t forget Targy’s!)
- Please RSVP to the evite to help the planning committee. Planning committee members are: Janis Barberis, Linda Brandolini, Kurt Gerhard, Karen Jacoby French & Karole Rafferty Schurman. Refer to previous email correspondence for additional information.