Since 1997, St. Anne School families, friends, staff, alumni and parishioners have participated in the Annual Fund. Every year, gifts to the Annual Fund help support the school’s operating budget and interest-earning endowment.
The Annual Fund runs on a fiscal calendar, beginning July 1st and ending June 30th. Donations are tax-deductible, as allowed by law. There are many ways to give to the Annual Fund including:
- Check – made payable to St. Anne School
- Credit card
- Securities Transfer
- Employer Match – please remember that an employer’s match will double your gift!
- Pledge! Payment isn’t due until June 30th. Fill out a pledge form and we can set-up a reminder or payment schedule that works for you!
Contribution levels to the Annual Fund are as follows:
- Celestial Circle – $10,000 and above
- Principal’s Circle – $5,000-$9,999
- Benefactor – $2,500-$4,999
- Patron – $1,000-$2,499
- Advocate – $750-$999
- Sponsor – $500-$749
- Supporter – $250-$499
- Contributor – $100-$249
- Friend of St. Anne – Up to $99
All donors will be recognized in the St. Anne School Annual Report and published in the Fall of each school year.
For a pledge form and more information please contact Monica Flora, St. Anne Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-282-3538 ext 107.