School Commission consists of 9-12 members who serve in an advisory role to support the school principal, Mary Sherman, and the school administration in effectively running our school.
Through monthly meetings and continual work throughout the year, the School Commission addresses the following:
- Stating the philosophy of the school.
- Recommending goals and priorities for each year and for future development of the school
- Recommending school policy
- Monitoring school budget, tuition and salary schedules
- Making recommendations regarding school facility
- Evaluating the educational goals and policies of the school
- Providing feedback on educational goals and policies of the school
- Advocating for the school in the larger parent community
- Leading the creation and execution of the school’s 5-year strategic plan
This Year’s School Commissioners are:-
School Commissioners are selected through the annual St. Anne Parish Discernment Process and serve 3-year terms. Eligibility requirements include:
- Having an interest in Catholic education
- Being active within the Parish
- Attending monthly meetings and others as required to execute the strategic plan
- Attending annual discernment evening
- Attending Parish leadership day
- Being a community leader, creative problem solver, understanding basic financial documents, strong team player, good communicator, and respecting confidentiality
Please reach out to the School Commission Chair with questions. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Last week our educational specialist, Hanna Bogen Novak, ran two age-specific workshops for parents. Feedback from parents in the room, and those watching on Facebook Live, was that the tools and strategies presented were going to be extremely helpful. “This was really helpful! Thank you for streaming this for those of us who couldn’t attend! I’m ...Read more
- Our second annual State of the School Meeting will be a chance to hear about the accomplishments and opportunities for St Anne School. We will also discuss our 5 Year Strategic Plan status, review the school budget, and hand out re-enrollment packets for the 2018/19 school year.Read more
- You most likely know that Hanna Bogen, co-author of the “Brain Talk” curriculum, came to talk to parents on Thursday. You’ve probably also heard that it was fascinating and extremely helpful. What you may not know is that Hanna has been hired by St Anne to work with ALL staff about this important subject and to ...Read more