Hello St. Anne Community,
Next week, on May 15th at 3:30 and 6:30, the Upper and Lower School Drama Club productions of their movie musicals are being shown via a large, LED movie screen on the St. Anne parking lot. All are invited to come to either showing, but seating areas will only be reserved for those who register. Bring your own low-backed chair, towel, or blanket. This will be a great opportunity to gather as a community for some fun entertainment by some of our talented St. Anne Students. We will be following Covid safety standards, of course.
Below is the REGISTRATION and details for the Drama Club Movie Musical Double Features on May 15, 2021.
Where: St. Anne parking lot
When: Saturday May 15, 2021 (Both Upper School (5-8) and Lower School (2-4) Movies will be shown at both movie times
3:30pm -(gates open at 3:00)
6:30pm – (gates open at 6:00) (The new Jr. Thespians will be initiated and graduating Jr. Thespians will be honored at the end of this showing.)
Why: RESERVED SEATING only for those who register. This will guarantee you a view of the screen.
If you don’t register, you can still come to show and will be seated behind reserved seats. All are welcome!!
Cost: We are requesting a donation of $10/person to help cover the cost of the movie screen rental.
Pay via Venmo: @Stannedrama
- Gates Open 30 minutes prior to showtime.
- All children must be accompanied by 1 adult.
- Families will be seated by family groups 6 feet apart.
- Concessions will be sold – bring cash $$
- Food/drink can be consumed only while in marked seating area.
- Masks required at all times, except while actively eating or drinking in the seating area.
- Please bring your own towel, blanket, or low-backed cushion, beach-chair, or stadium chair
REGISTRATION FORM LINK HERE: https://tinyurl.com/StAnneMovie
VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED! Link to sign up sheet is below. Please consider helping out. Thank you!
PLEASE DONATE TO HELP COVER COST OF MOVIE SCREEN: Venmo @Stannedrama or scan QR Code below for donations (Suggested $10/person).
Please contact Beaven Walters, Lisa Orup-Smith, Cheryl Overbey, or Sam Stack with any questions.