Sunday, Jan 27th – – St. Anne Community Mass and Open House
- 10am Catholic Schools Week Mass (coffee and donuts to follow)
- 11:30-1:00 School Open House: Ambassadors will lead tours. Teachers will be in classrooms to answer questions and greet guests. Parent volunteers will be available in K-5 classrooms and there will be Parent Association representatives in the library to answer questions. Cookies and coffee will be available in the library. Students that attend Mass in uniform and visit their classroom will receive a free dress pass.
Monday, Jan 28th – Parent Appreciation Day
- Before School – Students are in Banchero Hall so parking lot is available for parents to park.
- 8:30am: Prayer Assembly
- “Thanks a Latte” cart available for parents before and after Prayer Assembly
- Students bring home gift to parents
Tuesday, Jan 29th – Community Appreciation Day
- Posters are made for neighborhood businesses and delivered by Pre-K and 5th grade to show appreciation
Wednesday, Jan 30th – Grandparents’ and Grandfriends’ Day
- 10:30am Mass and Lunch following. Gates to the parking lot are opened at 10am for grandparents/friends.
- Grandparents/friends will pick up grandchild(ren) and go directly to church.
- Following Mass students return to their classroom (with their grandparents/friends) and retrieve their lunches. There will be no hot lunch on that day.
- PreK-5 will eat in Banchero Hall and 6th-8th will eat in the middle school. Cookies and coffee available in Banchero Hall and in upstairs middle school hallway. Grandparents/friends with students at multiple grade levels can choose either place. Lunch ends at 12:10.
Thursday, Jan 31st – Parish Appreciation Day
- Signed card and plant will be delivered to the Parish
Friday, Feb 1st – Student Appreciation Day
- Free Dress
- Treats will be provided for students
- 1:30pm Volleyball game. 8th Grade vs Faculty (7th vs 8th to follow)