Auction invitations for the May 8th in-person outdoor event will be emailed to all parents via your school Gmail account tomorrow at 6pm. Tickets will be available for purchase online on the St. Anne Auction Website. We will be limited to 150 guests so be sure to reserve your tickets early! Below are a few additional event details.
- All current CDC event guidelines and safety protocol will be followed.
- Event will be held in a large tented area on the school playground.
- Tables of 8 only except for sponsor tables.
- Live Auction items sold at the May 8th event (proxy bidders available).
- Silent auction items will be sold online the week before the event.
- Fund It presented at the May 8th event but everyone will be invited to participate.
We are still looking for businesses and families to help sponsor the 2021 auction? All levels include acknowledgement in all auction marketing materials (print & online) and in the school’s Annual Report and newsletter. Levels start at $250 and go up to $2,500 for a platinum/table sponsor. To find out more visit the St. Anne auction site or contact Monica Flora in the auction office.
If you are interested in volunteering for the auction this year, please contact Monica Flora in the auction office to find out what jobs are available. There are no volunteer hour requirements this year but all volunteers can apply their hours to the 2021-22 school year.