Hi, St. Anne parents. It’s procurement time and we are looking forward to all of your fun “covid-friendly” donations. Every family has committed to donating $250 or more in cash, item(s) or services by March 19th. If you haven’t already come up with an idea, below is a list of some suggestions or, check out the 2021 Havana Amazon Wish List for some great items you can purchase online and have sent directly to the St. Anne Auction office.
- Cash – cash donations are always welcome, 100% tax deductible and will be used to purchase some of our fabulous live auction items.
- Outdoor sports equipment (electric bike, mountain bike, scooter, hiking/backpacking gear, XC/ski gear, snow shoes, etc.)
- Inflatable hot tub.
- Boat share membership at Seattle Boats, Carefree Boats or Seattle Boat Rentals.
- Games – indoor & outdoor games the whole family will enjoy!
- Restaurant gift cards – support our local QA restaurants & purchase gift cards for some great outdoor/indoor dining experiences.
- Gift baskets – support our local businesses & put together a gift basket (i.e. McCarthy & Schiering wine basket, art supplies from Paper Source, popular books from QA Book Co).
- Weekend getaways/trips – donate your cabin, beach house, ski chalet or grab a few other parents and put together a local trip to Leavenworth, Lake Chelan, Walla Walla, Mazama, San Juans, Whidbey Island – lots of fun places to visit!
- Host a small outdoor summer/early fall gathering for a few parents or kiddos – BBQ, movie night, happy hour, wine tasting, pool party.
- Brew Run – gift certificates to a few local breweries for 2-4 people to enjoy some beer tasting this summer.
- Popular toys and electronics.
- Dog friendly items for all the new “covid” puppies (training, doggie daycare, etc.)
- Airline & Airbnb/VRBO gift cards/certificates for trips next year.
- Wine & Spirits are always a big hit!
We’ve put together a list of some great auction items on the 2021 Havana Amazon Wish List. All you have to do is click here, pick out your items, and checkout. They will be delivered to the St. Anne Auction Office.
TURN IT IN BY MARCH 19th
Visit http://auction.stannesea.org and fill out an on-line procurement form for all your donations (even those from the Amazon Wish List). ALL donation forms are due March 19th! Turn yours in on time and your child(ren) will receive a free dress pass.
Now more than ever we need your generous support for our school and staff! Thank you!
Gina Grothkopp, Kris Lund, Cela Njeim, Cheryl Overbey
Your Parent Procurement Chairs
P.S. If you have a business in mind TO PROCURE from, please let Monica Flora firstname.lastname@example.org know ASAP. The Business Procurement Team will be sending out donation letters to our business donor mailing list. We don’t want to duplicate efforts (especially during Covid) and we want to make sure we have the best possible connection to these donors so we are able to procure the best items! Thank you!