Spring is here?
Welcome back to all and I hope this week away from school has left you rested and restored. We have just nine weeks left in our school year! And there is so much learning we will be doing! Help your student stay rested and well so little instructional time is lost.
The 3rd Grade Class welcomed us back with a Prayer Assembly honoring our school’s patron saint: St. Anne. They reflected on how she was the grandmother of Jesus and that she is an example of someone who listened to God and worked for the good of others. We can pray for her help and support in times of difficulties. The class provided reflections on how their grandmothers have helped and supported them. And they led the whole school in the singing of the Hymn to St. Anne. Utilizing student leadership we will plan to start our Prayer Assemblies for the rest of the year with this song.
- Thank you to all the students for bringing in Rice Bowls during Lent.
- We appreciate the work and service students did in order to contribute to their Rice Bowl and learn about the beauty of almsgiving.
- Thank you for ensuring that your student comes to school in uniform.
- At this time of year, we notice that students have grown and uniforms do not fit as well as they did at the beginning of the school year. Please take time to lengthen hems as needed or take time to get items that fit and meet the uniform requirements.
- Please check the Family Handbook for details on uniforms.
Footloose Auction News!
- Get your RSVPs in for the Saturday Night Auction ASAP!!!! You do not want to miss this great event!