November 1, 2022
We started the day with our All Saints Day Mass led by the 3rd and 6th grade classes. Our students did a beautiful job leading us in faith as greeters and readers. We are reminded how the saints lived out The Beatitudes in their daily life and serve as a role model for each of us today. All are invited to join in the parish All Souls Day Mass tomorrow at 7pm in the church.
Yesterday we celebrated Halloween with some fun learning, costumes, parties, a parade and an assembly. Thank you to parents for creating so many fun party activities for classes. And thank you to the middle school Spirit Team who led the parade and assembly and handed out prizes for the best costume in each class.
Conferences were a huge success! Thank you to our staff and students for their hard work preparing for and being part of conferences. We value the opportunity to share information in person and discuss your student’s progress and learning.
- Book Fair: A huge thank you to Ms. Earnst and all the parent volunteers who helped set up and run the book fair this year. It made conference week even more fun to be able to look at and shop for wonderful books. Thank you to families who generously bought books off of the classroom wish lists! We look forward to more reading fun in the classrooms. We appreciate Ms. Earnst for giving us this opportunity to increase our love of books!
- Trunk or Treat: Thank you to our Parent Association Chairs, Kris Lund and Minou Reisinger for organizing the super fun Trunk or Treat last Friday. And thank you to each of the classes for putting together a decorated canopy and having treats and games for all to enjoy. There was a fantastic turnout! Every station was beautiful and creative. Thanks to all.
- Thank you for your ongoing prayers for Mr. Rosado.
- Thanks for continuing to drive slow and safe at drop off and pick up. You make the work of the crossing guards and greeters so much easier.
Activities at our school:
- Debate Club on Tuesdays, 3:15-4:15pm
- Chess Club on Wednesdays, 5-5:45 & 5:45-6:45pm
- MS Speech Team on Thursdays, 3:30-5:00pm
- Nov. 10: Favorite Color Day
- Nov. 11: Veterans Day–No School
Have a great week everyone.