From Mr Sean Haffey-
But before we say, “Bon Voyage” to Lent, there are a few St Anne events you should be aware of…
– All School Stations of the Cross Tuesday, March 20th @ 2:20pm
– All School Mass on Thursday, March 22nd @ 8:45am
– All School “Living Stations of the Cross” on Friday, March 30th @2:15pm
– CRS Rice Bowls due Friday, March 30th.
We currently have 19 rice bowls turned in. Last year, the school finished with over 200! So we have some work to do!
– QA Food Bank Drive ends March 30th.
Each class is responsible for bringing one item. Advice – bring in the item when your child brings in their rice bowl!
Here they are:
K – granola/power bars
1st – canned chicken
2nd – pop top chili
3rd – peanut buter crackers
4th – peanut butter (no oil)
5th – mayo
6th – canned vegetables
7th – canned fruit
8th – cereal/oatmeal/granola
*This comes as a “short-notice” event because the head of the food bank notified me that they were running out of food. I told them that we could help out.
Use this form to sign-up. Mike Borte from the parish will contact you to confirm jobs.