Delivering Thank You Treats to the Parish!
February 7, 2023
At our Prayer Assembly on Monday, Mrs. Libby Rain, our Resource Teacher led us in a prayerful reflection on two passages from the Gospel reading. First was “You are the salt of the earth.” She pointed out that a pinch of salt can make all the difference in the flavor of something and just as true, each of us in little ways can make a big difference in the lives of others through our kindness and compassion. The second line that she highlighted was “Your light must shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your heavenly Father.” Mrs. Rain said that being a light to the world means living in a way so our lives guide others to God. Our work this week is to be light and salt in all we do.
The days can be wet and cold at this time of the year! Send your students to school with warm coats. Hope you enjoyed State of the School! Thanks for coming.
Covid Outbreak Update:
- We have had no more reported cases since Thursday last week.
- All affected have been following the required protocol.
- We will update you if there are more cases.
Footloose Auction News!:
- Parent Procurement has launched!
- Donations due by March 3.
- Check out the detailed Auction bulletin below.
Dates for your Calendar this month!
- Wednesday, February 8, 2023, 6:00pm: School Commission
- Thursday, February 9, 2023: PreK & Kindergarten Applications due
- Friday, February 10, 2023: NO SCHOOL (Regional Curriculum Day for Teachers)
- Tuesday, February 14, 2023: FREE DRESS: —Red, White and Pink Day
- Friday, February 17 at 1:30pm: Rescheduled 8th Grade vs. Teacher Volleyball Game in Banchero Hall
- Friday, February 17: All School FREE DRESS
- February 20-24: NO SCHOOL–Winter Break