> click here to make a donation to the Annual Fund
Since 1997, St. Anne School families, friends, staff, alumni and parishioners have participated in the Annual Fund, an endowment program focused on securing the financial future of the school. Every year, the contributions help grow our interest-earning endowment, as well as fund our school’s operating budget.
Contributions are due by April 15 each year and are tax-deductible, as allowed by law. There are many ways to give to the Annual Fund:
- Check - made payable to St. Anne School
- Credit card
- Securities Transfer
- Employer Match – please remember that an employer’s match will double your gift!
- Pledge! Payment isn't due until April 15, but your early commitment of support means we can focus efforts on our program rather than follow-up. Fill out the pledge form and we can set-up a reminder or payment schedule that works for you!
Contribution levels to the Annual Fund are as follows:
- Celestial Circle - $10,000 and above
- Principal’s Circle - $5,000-$9,999
- Benefactor - $2,500-$4,999
- Patron - $1,000-$2,499
- Advocate - $750-$999
- Sponsor - $500-$749
- Supporter - $250-$499
- Contributor - $100-$249
- Friend of St. Anne - Up to $99
All donors will be recognized in the St. Anne school Annual Report and newsletter published in the Fall of each school year.
For a pledge form and more information please contact: Monica Flora, St. Anne Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-282-3538 ext 107.